Everything About Premature Ejaculation
When a person is having intercourse, then their penis stays active for a few minutes. After that, the semen will come out of the penis, known as premature ejaculation. When a person ejaculates sooner when they are having intercourse, this issue is known as premature ejaculation. According to a few statistics, 33% of people globally accept openly that they are suffering from premature ejaculation. Apart from that, a huge proportion of people don’t even accept that they are suffering from this issue. If you want to know more about the issue in detail, then in this problem, a person cannot stay active for 1-2 minutes of penetration. Along with that, they also fail to delay their ejaculation.
Due to this issue, the male gets affected mentally as they start feeling distressed and frustrated. They, along with their partner, also feel sexual dissatisfaction, which can also be bad for the relationship. If you are also one of those who are suffering from erectile dysfunction, you should know that the problem is treatable. Various techniques, counseling, and Fildena 100 and Cenforce 100 medicines can help you overcome the issue. In this blog, we will be discussing every aspect of premature ejaculation in detail.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
As discussed above, the main symptom of the issue is ejaculating very early during penetration sex. Apart from that, the issue also causes psychological issues in your body. Those issues are-
- A person with premature ejaculation starts experiencing low libido. When they are unable to consummate satisfactory intercourse, then they think of skipping it. Also, they are unable to develop a mood to have sex.
- The second problem is sexual dissatisfaction, and this problem happens in the bodies of both male and female partners. A continuous rise in sexual dissatisfaction can impact the person’s relationship not just physically but emotionally.
You should know that sometimes the problem is temporary due to some problems in your family or work. In such a case, you should wait some time to resolve the external factor, and your ejaculation period will improve. But sometimes, the problem is a lifetime, and a person notices them from their first sexual experience. In this case, you should contact your physician as soon as possible. They will diagnose the issue and help you eliminate it as soon as possible.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
There can be different reasons why a person might notice premature ejaculation in their body. Following are the reasons why premature ejaculation might happen in the body of the male-
- Sometimes the sexual experiences of a person are not great, due to which they suffer from the problem in their body.
- People who have been sexually abused might suffer from premature ejaculation.
- Sometimes people are not confident about their bodies and have a poor body image. Due to this, premature ejaculation might happen in your body.
- People who are going through depression might undergo premature ejaculation problems. It happens because the brain sends signals at a very high pace, and ejaculation might happen soon.
- People with heart problems and type 2 diabetes in their bodies suffer from erectile dysfunction issues. You must know that premature ejaculation is one of the symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
- If you have problems in your relationship, you might notice premature ejaculation issues.
- The issue might also happen in your body because of irregular hormone levels.
- If there are problems in your brain chemicals, you might notice premature ejaculation.
- If there is swelling and infection in your prostate gland or urethra, then you might suffer from premature ejaculation.
- The issue might even happen in your body because of some inherited traits.
You must know that premature ejaculation might cause problems in your stress, relationships, and fertility. That is why if you notice premature ejaculation for some time regularly, you should contact your physician.
Treatments for Premature Ejaculation
The treatment of premature ejaculation is based on the cause of the issue. Following are the different types of treatments you might adopt-
- If you are regularly noticing premature ejaculation, then you should masturbate before you want to have sex. The ideal time should be one or two hours before you want sex. This will help you in delaying your ejaculation.
- Some physicians might suggest you skip intercourse for a few days. This is going to take pressure off your mind. This will improve your sexual intercourse quality.
- In some people, the issue happens because their lower floor muscles are weak. Such people should be involved in pelvic floor exercises like Kegel. This exercise helps you strengthen your floor muscles. To do this exercise, first of all, you have to find the right muscles. To find the muscle, you should try to stop your urination. The muscles which are involved in this activity are the pelvic floor muscles.
Now you should tighten those muscles and hold for 3-4 seconds and relax them. Perform this cycle 7-8 times twice a day. You can do this exercise standing, sitting, or walking as per your choice. When you perform this activity, you should not hold your breath and never flex the muscles of the abdomen and thighs. With time you should increase the reps to 10 and perform it thrice a day.
- There is a pause and squeeze technique that can help you in delaying your ejaculation. In this process, you should start having sex normally. When you feel like you are about to ejaculate, you should bring your penis out and squeeze near the end. You should do it for some second until you no longer wish to ejaculate. You can repeat this process if required.
- Currently, there are many condoms available in the market which helps in controlling your climax. It happens because the condom is made of thick material, which decreases your sensitivity. In the condom, benzocaine and lidocaine are present, which helps in delaying your ejaculation.
- You can use the medicine to delay your ejaculation. There are two common categories of medicines that people only with premature ejaculation can use. The medicine categories are SSRI and SNRI. The salt in the medicine will slow down the brain’s functioning. When the brain is unable to send signals for ejaculation, then you will stay active for longer during intercourse.
There is a PDE type 5 inhibitor class action of medicine that helps people with erectile dysfunction (softer erections and premature ejaculation). All of these medicines are FDA approved and easily available for you at the Zmedx website if you have a prescription.
- If you notice some problems in your relationship, you must try therapy and counseling. Through therapies, you can open up with your physician regarding the issues you have been facing. They will help you resolve those issues so that you can connect better with your partner and have better intercourse.