What Is Duraga 100?
Duraga 100 is a remedy that consists of Sildenafil citrate as its active ingredient. It is mostly used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), a commonplace circumstance in which men have problem reaching or preserving an erection.
|Brand Name||Duraga 100|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil citrate|
|Indication||Erectile Dysfunction (ED)|
|Mechanism of Action||Duraga 100 inhibits PDE5, enhancing penile blood flow for erection.|
|Dosage||Erectile dysfunction: 25-100 mg before sex; Pulmonary arterial hypertension: 20 mg, three times a day.|
|Onset of Action||30 minutes to 1 hour after administration|
|Duration of Effect||Duraga 100 offers up to 4 hours of enhanced sexual performance.|
|Storage||Store Duraga 100 in a cool, dry place, away from children.|
|Contraindications||Avoid Duraga 100 for sildenafil allergies, nitrate use, and heart, arrhythmia, stroke, or eye issues due to blood pressure risks.|
|Administration||As directed, take Duraga 100 with water, avoid high-fat meals, and use it once daily.|
|Expiry Date||Expiry for Duraga 100 is not less than November 2024|
How Does Duraga 100 Work?
Duraga 100 works by relaxing the muscles and increasing blood flow to the penis, allowing men to achieve and sustain a firm erection when sexually stimulated. It does so by inhibiting the enzyme PDE5 and promoting the release of nitric oxide in the body.
Use of Duraga 100
Duraga 100 is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It should be taken about 30 minutes to an hour before sexual activity and provides an effective window of up to 4 hours.
Benefits of Duraga 100
The benefits of Duraga 100 include:
– Improved ability to achieve and maintain erections.
– Increased sexual confidence and satisfaction.
– Enhanced overall quality of life.
What Are the Effects of Overdosing or Missing a Dose of Duraga 100?
Overdosing on Duraga 100 can lead to serious side effects. It is crucial to follow the prescribed dosage. Missing a dose is not applicable since it is taken only when needed.
– Drug Interaction: Duraga 100 may interact with certain medications, especially those containing nitrates. It’s essential to inform your healthcare provider about all the medications you are taking.
– Food Interaction: While you can take Duraga 100 with or without food, it may work slower with a high-fat meal.
Warnings of Duraga 100
– Do not take Duraga 100 if you are allergic to Sildenafil.
– It’s not intended for women or children.
– Seek immediate medical attention if you experience a painful or prolonged erection (priapism).
Precautions of Duraga 100
– Consult your doctor before starting Duraga 100.
– Inform your doctor about any underlying medical conditions or medications you’re currently taking.
– Avoid alcohol consumption in excess when using Duraga 100.
Side Effects of Duraga 100
Bloody and cloudy urine
Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
For additional information on side effects, please refer to this: https://www.zmedx.com/understanding-sildenafil-citrate-side-effect/
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Duraga 100 safe for everyone?
– Duraga 100 is generally safe, but it may not be suitable for people with specific medical conditions. Consult your healthcare provider for personalized advice.
2. How long does Duraga 100 last?
– The effects of Duraga 100 typically last for about 4 hours.
3. Can I take Duraga 100 daily?
– It is generally recommended to take Duraga 100 on an as-needed basis and not daily. Follow your doctor’s guidance.
4. Are there any natural alternatives to Duraga 100?
– Some lifestyle changes, such as regular exercise, a balanced diet, and stress management, may help improve erectile function naturally. However, always consult a healthcare professional for the best advice.
- Sildenafil Citrate: Sildenafil Tablet – Uses, Side Effects, and More published by webmd.com :- https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-7418/sildenafil-oral/details
- Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction | ED | Impotence published by medlineplus.gov:- https://medlineplus.gov/erectiledysfunction.html
The content available on this website blog serves solely for informational and educational purposes. It is not meant to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We strongly recommend consulting your physician or a qualified healthcare provider for any inquiries or concerns related to a medical condition.