How Can HCQs 200 Help You Treat Various Conditions?
HCQs 200 mg is a medicine famous for helping patients with malaria and autoimmune disease. The medicine is famous for treating and preventing malaria infection, as the US government also recommends. The medicine is a product of IPCA Laboratories which contains hydroxychloroquine as its primary ingredient. The manufacturer packs the medicine in a strip of 15 tablets, each with 200 mg of hydroxychloroquine.
The medicine falls under antimalarial and Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs (DMARD). It is an FDA-approved medicine that you can use if you have a prescription from a physician. If you want more details about the medicine, you should go through the blog below.
Different uses of HCQs 200 mg medicine
- You can use the HCQs 200 mg medicine if you suffer from malaria. The medicine helps decrease the number of plasmodium in your body and eventually ends them.
- People can also use the HCQs 400 mg medicine to protect themselves from malaria. A buffer dose of the medicine in your body will help you resist the plasmodium from growing in your body if the mosquito ever bites you.
- You can use the medicine in case of a rheumatoid arthritis problem. In this issue, the immune system starts attacking the tissues of your joint. This causes pain and inflammation in your joints but the medicine helps in suppressing the immune system.
- You can also use the medicine if you have lupus. In this issue, your organs are affected, and your skin will show lesions. The medicine will stop your immune system from attacking your organs, suppressing the symptoms.
How to use the medicine?
To use the medicine, you have to follow some tips discussed below-
- To use the medicine, it would be best to swallow it as a whole. You should never make the mistake of biting or chewing the medicine.
- You should always take the medicine with a glassful of water.
- You have to take the medicine when your stomach is empty. You must take medicine one hour before or two hours after consuming the meal.
- You should always consume healthy food when you are using medicine. It would be better if you skip junk food for a few days.
How does the HCQs 200 mg work?
To understand how the medicine works, you should know how the issue happens in your body. When the female Anopheles mosquito bites you, it will leave some plasmodium in your body. It is going to grow in your body and you start noticing the symptoms of malaria. But when you use the medicine, you will notice that the salt will dissolve in your body and reach the plasmodium. It will enter their body and then stop the multiplication process which will help control the number in the body.
After that, the medicine salt will block the muscular and nervous system of the plasmodium, which will paralyze and eventually kill them. But if you are suffering from any autoimmune disease then the working of the medicine would be different. In this case, the medicine is going to block the activity of the immune system, due to which it stops attacking your body parts. Due to this, you will notice relief from the symptoms you are suffering from.
Dosage of HCQs 200 mg
The physician is going to decide the dose of hydroxychloroquine medicine for you. It can be one or two based on the level of issues you have. For that, the physician will ask you questions and then make a decision. But in the case of medicine consumption for malaria prevention, the dose is fixed. You must take medicine once a week at the same time and same day.
If you consume an overdose of the medicine, then it can be harmful to your body. You should contact your physician in case of a medicine overdose and remember to never consume an overdose of the medicine.
If you ever miss the dose of the medicine, then you have to take it as soon as possible because it can lead to increased levels of your issues. To make up for the dose, there should be at least 12 hours left for the next dose. If the time is less, you should contact your physician, and they will help you in this situation.
Side effects of the medicine
- The medicine might cause headaches and nausea.
- You might notice blurriness in front of your eyes because of the medicine.
- The medicine might cause muscle and abdominal pain.
- Sore throat and fever might also happen in your body because of the medicine.
- Your heartbeat might increase because of the medicine and increased blood pressure.
- You might notice dizziness and drowsiness with the use of medicine.
- Loss of stools and appetite might even happen in your body.
- Never use alcohol and marijuana when you are using the medicine.
- You should never consume tobacco when taking medicine.
- Never take medicine if you use heart rhythm medications, diabetes medications, seizure medications, and digoxin.
- You should completely share your medical history with the physician to check whether you are safe to use the medicine.
- You should not use the medicine in the state of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Never take medicine if you have any heart or liver issues.
Where to buy the medicine from?
You should always buy the medicine from the Zmedx website because-
- They provide high-quality medicines to everyone because they always procure them from the original manufacturer.
- The website provides medicine at very reasonable prices because they have different offers and discounts.
- The website offers 24/7 support to all website visitors looking to buy medicines.
How to store the medicine?
- Always store the medicine at a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Always store the medicine in the dark and dry. Never let direct sunlight come in contact with the medicine.
- You should keep the medicine away from your kids and pets to ensure you are safe.
Is the medicine safe for you?
Yes, the medicine is completely safe for you as it is FDA-approved. But some people are unsafe to use the medicine, which requires a prescription.
What happens if you stop using the medicine in case of autoimmune disease?
If you stop using the medicine in case of an autoimmune issue, you notice the symptoms, which can be worse than before. You should stop using the medicine if your issue is completely resolved.