What Is Poxet 30 mg?
Poxet 30 mg is a medication primarily used to treat a common condition known as premature ejaculation (PE). It contains dapoxetine, an active ingredient that belongs to a class of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). SSRIs are typically used to treat depression and anxiety, but dapoxetine’s unique properties make it effective in addressing PE.
|Brand Name||Poxet 30 mg|
|Class||Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI)|
|Indication||Treatment of Premature Ejaculation (PE)|
|Mechanism of Action||Poxet 30 mg enhances ejaculation control by increasing brain serotonin levels through reuptake inhibition.|
|Dosage||Poxet 30mg elevates serotonin, enhancing ejaculation control.|
|Onset of Action||About 1-2 hours after administration|
|Duration of Effect||2-4 hours|
|Storage||Store at room temperature (20-25°C or 68-77°F) away from moisture and heat.|
|Contraindications||Avoid Poxet 30mg in allergy to dapoxetine, orthostatic hypotension, bipolar disorder, MAOIs, severe hepatic or renal issues.|
|Administration||Take with water, food optional. Do not crush or chew.|
|Expiry Date||Expiry for Poxet 30 mg is not less than November 2024|
|Manufacturer||Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.|
How Does Poxet 30 mg Work?
Poxet 30 mg works by increasing the levels of serotonin in the brain. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that plays a crucial role in regulating mood, emotions, and, importantly, ejaculation. By modulating serotonin levels, Poxet 30 mg helps delay ejaculation and extend the time to climax, providing greater sexual satisfaction.
Uses of Poxet 30 mg
Poxet 30 mg is primarily prescribed to guys who revel in premature ejaculation. It facilitates improve manage over ejaculation and can result in more gratifying sexual reports. However, it’s far critical to seek advice from a healthcare expert earlier than beginning this medication.
Benefits of Poxet 30 mg
The benefits of Poxet 30 mg include:
- Improved control over ejaculation.
- Increased sexual satisfaction for both partners.
- Enhanced self-confidence and reduced anxiety related to sexual performance.
What Are the Effects of Overdosing or Missing a Dose of Poxet 30 mg?
Overdosing: Taking greater Poxet 30 mg than prescribed can lead to destructive outcomes consisting of dizziness, nausea, and, in uncommon instances, fainting. If you think an overdose, searching for instantaneous clinical interest.
Missing a Dose: If you pass over a dose, take it as quickly as you don’t forget. However, if it is near the time on your next scheduled dose, skip the neglected dose and retain your ordinary dosing agenda. Do no longer take a double dose to make up for the ignored one.
Poxet 30 mg can interact with other medicines, so it’s essential to inform your healthcare issuer about all the drugs you are presently taking. Some interactions may additionally result in unwanted aspect effects or have an effect on the drug’s efficacy.
Before using Poxet 30 mg, consider the following warnings:
- Prescription Required: Poxet 30 mg is available only with a doctor’s prescription. It’s crucial to consult a healthcare professional before starting this medication.
- Alcohol: Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Poxet 30 mg, as it can increase the risk of side effects like dizziness and drowsiness.
- Driving: Poxet 30 mg may impair your ability to drive or operate heavy machinery. Exercise caution when engaging in activities that require focus and alertness.
- Medical Conditions: Inform your doctor about any existing medical conditions, such as liver or kidney problems, before starting this medication.
To ensure safe and effective use of Poxet 30 mg, consider the following precautions:
- Consult a Healthcare Professional: Always consult with a healthcare provider to determine if Poxet 30 mg is suitable for you.
- Allergies: If you are allergic to dapoxetine or any of the drugs’s additives, inform your doctor.
- Heart Conditions: Individuals with certain coronary heart conditions need to use Poxet 30 mg carefully, as it may lead to modifications in coronary heart charge and blood strain.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Poxet 30 mg?
While on Poxet 30 mg, it’s advisable to avoid:
- Alcohol consumption.
- Driving or operating heavy machinery if you experience dizziness or drowsiness.
- Combining it with recreational drugs.
- Grapefruit products, as they can interact with the medication.
Strength of Poxet
Poxet strengths as listed below:
Side Effects of Poxet 30 mg
Increase in Blood pressure
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How should I take Poxet 30 mg?
A1: Poxet 30 mg is typically taken 1-3 hours before sexual activity. Follow your doctor’s instructions for the best results.
Q2: Can I use Poxet 30 mg with other medications?
A2: It’s important to inform your healthcare issuer about all medicines you take to keep away from ability interactions.
Q3: Are there any lifestyle changes that can help with premature ejaculation?
A3: Yes, practicing relaxation techniques and open communication with your partner can complement the effects of Poxet 30 mg.
Q4: How long does Poxet 30 mg stay effective in the body?
A4: Poxet 30 mg’s effects typically last for a few hours. Consult your doctor for more specific information.
- Premature Ejaculation: Premature Ejaculation: Causes & Treatment published by urologyhealth.org:- https://www.urologyhealth.org/urology-a-z/p/premature-ejaculation
- Dapoxetine: Dapoxetine: a new option in the medical management … published by ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3441133/
The content available on this website blog serves solely for informational and educational purposes. It is not meant to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We strongly recommend consulting your physician or a qualified healthcare provider for any inquiries or concerns related to a medical condition.