What Is Poxet 60 mg?
Poxet 60 mg is a medication used to treat premature ejaculation (PE). It contains dapoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), which helps improve control over ejaculation and extend the time before climax during sexual activity.
|Brand Name||Poxet 60 mg|
|Class||Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI)|
|Indication||Treatment of Premature Ejaculation (PE)|
|Mechanism of Action||Increases serotonin levels in the brain, delaying ejaculation|
|Dosage||60 mg (One tablet taken orally with water)|
|Onset of Action||About 1-2 hours after administration|
|Duration of Effect||4-5 hours|
|Storage||Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature|
|Contraindications||Hypersensitivity to dapoxetine, liver or kidney disease, certain medications|
|Administration||Take 1 tablet 1-3 hours before sexual activity|
|Expiry Date||Expiry for Poxet 60 mg is not less than November 2024|
|Manufacturer||Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.|
How Does Poxet 60 mg Work?
Poxet 60 mg works by increasing the levels of serotonin in the brain, which can lead to a delay in ejaculation. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that plays a key role in mood regulation, and by affecting its levels, Poxet 60 mg helps in managing the timing of ejaculation.
Use of Poxet 60 mg
Poxet 60 mg is primarily used to treat premature ejaculation in men. It can help improve sexual performance and enhance the overall experience for both partners.
Benefits of Poxet 60 mg
– Improved Control: Poxet 60 mg can significantly increase the control a man has over ejaculation, leading to a more satisfying sexual experience.
– Increased Sexual Satisfaction: By delaying ejaculation, Poxet 60 mg can lead to increased sexual satisfaction for both partners.
– Boosted Confidence: Many men report an increase in confidence and reduced anxiety related to sexual performance.
What Are the Effects of Overdosing or Missing a Dose of Poxet 60 mg?
– Overdosing: Taking extra than the prescribed dose of Poxet 60 mg can result in aspect consequences like nausea, dizziness, and complications. It is crucial to paste to the endorsed dose to avoid unfavourable effects.
– Missing a Dose: If you omit a dose, take it as soon as you don’t forget. However, if it’s close to your subsequent scheduled dose, skip the overlooked one. Do no longer double the dose to make up for the ignored one.
Poxet 60 mg may interact with certain medications, especially other SSRIs or medications used to treat psychiatric conditions. It’s important to inform your healthcare provider about all the medications you’re taking to avoid potential interactions.
– Poxet 60 mg is meant for use by means of guys with untimely ejaculation and ought to now not be used by women or children.
– This medicinal drug isn’t always suitable for people with a history of sure scientific conditions, which includes bipolar disorder, epilepsy, or intense liver troubles.
– Consult with a healthcare professional before starting Poxet 60 mg to ensure it is safe and appropriate for you.
– Avoid alcohol while taking Poxet 60 mg, as it can increase the risk of side effects.
Strength of Poxet
Poxet strengths as listed below:
Side Effects of Poxet 60 mg
Nasal congestion and
Blurring of vision
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is Poxet 60 mg a cure for premature ejaculation?
A1: Poxet 60 mg is not a cure but a treatment that can help manage and improve control over ejaculation.
Q2: How long does it take for Poxet 60 mg to work?
A2: Poxet 60 mg typically takes about 1-2 hours to become effective, and its effects can last for several hours.
Q3: Are there any dietary restrictions while using Poxet 60 mg?
A3: There are no specific dietary restrictions, but it’s recommended to avoid heavy or high-fat meals as they may delay the medication’s onset.
Q4: Can I take Poxet 60 mg if I have underlying medical conditions?
A4: It’s essential to consult a healthcare professional to determine if Poxet 60 mg is safe for you, especially if you have pre-existing medical conditions.
- Premature Ejaculation: Premature Ejaculation: Causes & Treatment published by urologyhealth.org:- https://www.urologyhealth.org/urology-a-z/p/premature-ejaculation
- Dapoxetine: Dapoxetine: a new option in the medical management … published by ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3441133/
The content available on this website blog serves solely for informational and educational purposes. It is not meant to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We strongly recommend consulting your physician or a qualified healthcare provider for any inquiries or concerns related to a medical condition.